LED on-board light with ball head
More light - The regular Fillini already puts out more light than comparable competitors.
The new Fillini Click looks very similar but provides 50 % more light.
Power (DC 5.8-16.8V)
• Can be powered from 5 x AA Batteries (battery compartment)
• Optional battery shoe hooked onto the back of the Fillini Click in versions for Sony DV battery
• Optional power from the DC output of professional video cameras or Anton Bauer Gold Mount
plates (PAG or Swit versions also available)
High efficiency reflector serves for even light distribution.
Light heads stackable in a row or in other figurations.
ColorDaylight as good and as stable as the best selected white LED’s can provide with today’s state of the art.
Tungsten color (approx. 3200 Kelvin), unbreakable filters attaches with magnets.
The Magnetic FiltersEasy to attach.
Magnets in each corner will hold the filters in any situation.
Mounting and Mounting Accessories
1/4" thread at lower side.
Ball head/shoe (TPSA-KAI included)
And many others – for all your possible needs
• High output, high efficiency reflector on each LED. 450 Lux at 1 m (3 ft)
distance, 40° angle
• Dimmable in a range of 0% - 100%
• Daylight, 5600°K, convertible to 3200°K by magnetic attachable filter.
• Voltage Range: 5.8 - 16.8 V DC
• Power Consumption: 9 W
• Size: 5 x 3.1 x 2.1" (12.8 x 7.8 x 5.4 cm)
• Weight: 8 oz (231 g)