SEKONIC L758DR Digitalmaster
Sekonic L-758DR DigitalMaster
* Profiles the specific sensitivity levels of your camera's imaging sensor for exacting
* Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop in full-stop mode for both ambient
and electronic flash light readings with a repeat accuracy of +/- 0.1 EV. Meter can
also display shutter-speeds and apertures in half or third-stop increments to mirror
the exposure settings on your camera. Flash exposures can be recorded
cumulatively or non-cumulatively.
* Built-in 1-degree spot meter features an adjustable diopter (-2.5 to 1.0d), and is
threaded for 30.5mm filters and/or lens hood (a tethered lens cap is included). Large
red LED characters display exposure data within the viewfinder allowing for real-time
exposure referencing while maintaining continuous eye contact with your subject.
* The L-758DR's head swivels 270-degrees allowing you to 'walk the set' while
maintaining constant visual contact with the meter's LCD display. Flash exposures
can be taken with or without a tethered PC cord.
* Up to 9 readings can be stored for meter averaging and contrast evaluations in
aperture and shutter priority modes.
* Mid-tone button allows you to shift the highlights or shadows to within the dynamic
range of the profiled exposure reading. Warning flashes for out of range readings.
* Incident readings of three-dimensional objects are taken using the Lumisphere,
which can be retracted for selective, narrower-field readings such as contrast ratio
for flash lighting or for flat-field objects such as artwork.
* For mixed lighting scenarios, the Sekonic L-758DR DigitalMaster displays the
combined exposure values of both flash and ambient light sources, including the
percentage of flash in total exposure in 10-percent increments.
* Dual ISO buttons allow for quick exposure referencing when working with two
differing film speeds, film and Polaroids, or other shooting scenarios involving dual
* An indigo, backlit LCD screen with large text and icons allows for easy referencing
when ambient light levels drop below EV 6.
* For wireless metering including Selective Quad Triggering - the included Sekonic
RT-32 Radio Transmitter Module will wirelessly trigger PocketWizard-enabled flash
systems within a 100' range from a choice of 32 channels.
* Includes soft case, strap, synchro terminal cap, lens cap, Data Transfer Software,
neck cord, CR123A lithium battery, custom function and multi-function charts (stickers).