P.R.O.F. Flicker Analyzer
Light Analyzer P.R.O.F.
One Check - Three Results
Whenever a minimum of light-flicker is required or actual values of the light in the operating area shall be evaluated, the P.R.O.F. delivers the correct answer:
- direct check of light
- very fast test of flicker factor (abt. 5 sec.)
- easy handling (small hand-held optical meter)
- suitable for Lighting in:
• Film-, TV- and Videowork
• Cinema- and Projection
• Labs and Workshops for Lighting
Whenever Flicker is caused by AC operation the measurement is used to calculate the supply frequency.
Shows Illumination of an illuminated area in dependence on
the distance. Lux and foot-candle are indicated.
For more precise measurement two different operation modes (daylight/tungsten) can be selected manually.
Large measuring range due to three measuring ranges that switch over automatically.
- Simultaneous measurement of flicker, frequency and illumination
- Power save down mode after 3 min. and complete cut off after 5 min. for
extended battery life.